[Server] WarHead-Gaming Community Server!

Reaction score
    Welcome!

We are Warhead-Gaming.

We just started up a StarMade server to see what all the fuss is about and now we are addicted. That being said, we want to make the server public. So we did!

IP: play.warhead-gaming.com:4242

TeamSpeakServer: ts.warhead-gaming.com

Rules are simple, no griefing, no base destruction if no one is around (We keep logs) and just be mature. (Rules are subject to change).

Come on out and make a faction! There is already a WarHeads faction around and growing. We want competition!

If you have questions, just ask!

Reaction score
    server seems to be down, any Ideas? Ive been trying to connect all day, and it wont connect.

Reaction score
    I am sorry about that. I was not around yet. All should be fine.

Reaction score
    Yeah, I am sorry about that . One of of my admins was doing some moderation and teleported someone in a massive ship. Caused it to crash.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Just want to say, been loving this game, but the administration on the server owould like to stress that we want a friendly atmosphere here, sitting at spawn waiting for people to spawn and instantly killing them over and over just isn\'t fun for anyone! lets keep it frienldy ok?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Alrighty, after all the updates, now the server is up and running pretty well, we have several factions now trying to gain domain over the space so join now!