Server Under Heavy Load if this message persists please tell an admin to send a report.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Server Under Heavy Load if this message persists please tell an admin to send a report. Press F7 to check on lagging sectors/objects.
    (if there is no sectors/object lag. it may just be connection problems.)

yes I did just do this to make sure that people reading this get why this is so annoying!

WHY the hell does this message NEED HALF MY DAMN SCREEN TO SPAM ME ABOUT THIS!?

and why does nobody talk about this obvious problem?

OK, this rage has been vented, but lets get on the point of it needing to be drug out and looked at. first of all this message is unnecessarily long whined and unnecessary to still exist when all of this information could be displayed with a simple icon that takes up less space. the message can just as easily be displayed on the lag monitor tool and not on the popup that gets in the way. All we need is a warning icon so we can open the lag monitor and look at it. what that icon is or looks like I personally don't give a cats meow. just something that says hey if your experiencing lag or heavy loads, check the tool for reasons.

Reactions: ToasterBorst
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    For me it is about a 2"*1.5" box. That is probably because of the resolution I am in. I also almost never see it.

So yes maybe they could do something with it. But it seems like most the issues are really on your end especially your frustration.
    If you are seeing it so much it irritates you to this extent maybe you should see about making some hardware changes.
    That or learn to cope better.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Once the space whales are completed and in game there should be a decrease in spam.
    Edit: When I tried running starmade of a SD card the lag message popped up constantly.

Last edited:

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    ^ the fuck?

RoyalWolfe I recall SkylordLuke making his messages transparent, so it wasn't as bad. Also, what resolution are you running the game at? Cause for me it's just a tiny message in the upper right corner (I have a 1440p monitor)

Reactions: GRHayes
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    ^ the fuck?

RoyalWolfe I recall SkylordLuke making his messages transparent, so it wasn't as bad. Also, what resolution are you running the game at? Cause for me it's just a tiny message in the upper right corner (I have a 1440p monitor)
    same, tiny message that I hardly ever see anymore. 1920x1080 res.