Server not saving blocks after building a ship

TheBlueThunder

Algorithm of hacks
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I was working on one of my ships on a server and I covered up all the area of the ship, and when I log out and came back again in a hour, I found that the blocks I put on the ship were missing even when everything was fully rendered and I try to re-log again to see if it fixes it but no it doesn't.

Next I played on another server this time its only me on the faction and the server is a build server, made a small ship and small station and docked ship to homebase station, and finishing up ship after I finished the ship's outer hull I log out and came back in an hour and waited for everything to fully render again and to see that everything I did was not saved again by the server.

And my ping is always on 250 to 350 on any server.

Last edited:

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    is this a server on your pc or one on the net?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I have had one user on my server complain about a similar issue,
    so i watched him build for a while,
    he logged out then back in and said the ship build had rolled back again but it had not from my perspective,
    when he described what he was seeing it was the same as i was seeing,
    seems a lot of the building he had done had not made it on to the server in the first place so the server cannot save them, but the blocks had gone from his inventory and his client did show him the building he was doing.

Reactions: TheBlueThunder

TheBlueThunder

Algorithm of hacks
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I have had one user on my server complain about a similar issue,
    so i watched him build for a while,
    he logged out then back in and said the ship build had rolled back again but it had not from my perspective,
    when he described what he was seeing it was the same as i was seeing,
    seems a lot of the building he had done had not made it on to the server in the first place so the server cannot save them, but the blocks had gone from his inventory and his client did show him the building he was doing.
    Same thing is happening to me, lets hope schema fixes this bug or error.

Reaction score
    Happend to me as well several times now.
    We even noticed that sometimes the ships were resetting their positions to where they were before or that when i docked at a station one of my faction members said that i was not docked at all. We made screenshots and compared them. On mine i was docked, on his i was standing in an angle with my ships nose pointing towards the docking port as i was just right before docking.
    We both logged out and cleared the client cache. which revealed then that in fact i was docked and my faction member was now seeing me correctly docked.
    I noticed also that blueprinting a ship i still see having blocks does work. When i then log out and clear the client cache and some blocks on my ship may dissapear, the blueprint still has them.

Reactions: TheBlueThunder