Server Message Placement

BJammin

Part-Time Eldritch Abomination
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Not sure if this is the right place to post this (rather than suggestions) but might as well give it a shot.

This. This is my blight.
    example.png

Does this bother anyone else, or is it just me? Too many times I've found myself wanting to use advanced build mode to change block orientation, when I am interrupted by an overzealous "[SERVER]: SERVER AUTO SAVING" covering up the picture. It then proceeds to take its sweet time before finally fading away and letting me get back to work. Pretty sure it's not my game resolution. Though I'd be willing to bet there's some settings somewhere to change the notification properties.

Is there any chance the notifications can be moved to a portion of the screen that doesn't cover an important building feature? If so, I would be immensely grateful.

Thanks!

DukeofRealms

Count Duku
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    Not sure if this is the right place to post this (rather than suggestions) but might as well give it a shot.

This. This is my blight.
    View attachment 13284

Does this bother anyone else, or is it just me? Too many times I've found myself wanting to use advanced build mode to change block orientation, when I am interrupted by an overzealous "[SERVER]: SERVER AUTO SAVING" covering up the picture. It then proceeds to take its sweet time before finally fading away and letting me get back to work. Pretty sure it's not my game resolution. Though I'd be willing to bet there's some settings somewhere to change the notification properties.

Is there any chance the notifications can be moved to a portion of the screen that doesn't cover an important building feature? If so, I would be immensely grateful.

Thanks!
    Not sure if this still works, but here: http://starmadedock.net/content/popup-message-fix.2452/