Server keeps spamming chat

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Ever since the new patch today I have been having a problem where the server keeps spamming "
    [message] [SERVER]: list". I can only assume its related to the console command change in the patch notes today.

Here is the exact message I get in the console whenever it says it

10.07 02:51:45 [Server] INFO [SERVER-LOCAL-ADMIN] END; No Admin Command. broadcasted as server message

Reaction score
    are you hosting the server yourself or using managed, or unmanaged hosting?

Reaction score
    You can probably put them blame on them then. It seems like their software is sending \"commands\"

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    Well ill send them a support message and tell them to stop screwing with me then :P

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I am also having this issue. Let us know of if they resolve the issue after you submit the ticket.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    We are working on getting a fix as soon as possible for you, I have contacted Schema and asked if he would mind making /chat the command to talk from console instead of shooting everything through chat.

This is the response I\'ve gotten, hopefully it fixes soon getting really bothersome.

Reaction score
    have the control panel sending the server random ass messages? rather than the server just ignoring said random ass messages....