Server for Factions only

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    What do you think?

PS: When i mean factions i do not mean the 2-3 man factions that are made by a group of friends, i mean (Vaygr,TE,AA,CR and goes on..)

Last edited:

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    The main reason for 1 man factions is people wanting to protect their stuff. 2-3 is playing with friends most likely o- o
    Would need a whitelist in place to prevent them I would think, not sure if it'd be worth it, but should be easy to pull off if you dont mind the lower playerbase.

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    I think it could be interesting as a battle-server type thing. Only issue is that it would either be whitelisted and somewhat biased by the fact the moderators can't know about EVERY faction that has 5+ members, and what do you do about influential factions that are small? Euro-corp didn't have a large server presence, but they were in everything with factions. Event-horizon is another faction similar to this, as far as I'm aware they are only five members, which compared to a lot of factions is large, but to AA, CR and Vaygr is small, but produces very large and efficient ships. What about Turian? They're a small faction that is part of a large alliance. And how are we going to count members? Pure member count is a bit off because it includes people who have joined once, gotten onto the faction, and then left the game entirely. It should probably be based on something like an active member count, the number of members on-server for any given month should be the determining factor in whether a faction is whitelisted onto the server or not. The number of active members may need to be tweaked a ton month to month, so I'm not going to even speculate on that before someone else says something about it.