server event

Reaction score
    This server will host saturday and sunday events like galatic conquest. this server also has a server faction you have to apply on another page http://star-made.org/content/kwf-sign here and the ip is 75.70.194.160:4243 hope to see you on there

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I hate to be one of those guys, but this and news like this should really be in the original thread for your server. Right now you have important information scattered across three threads. It\'s better to keep all info in one spot so interested parties don\'t have to keep track of multiple threads.

Also, you really, really should have stated on your first thread that this is a personal faction only server. There\'s nothing wrong about that, but in your first thread you gave out the IP and didn\'t mention anything about needing to join your personal group which is a tad misleading. I guess this explains Saturday when I visited your server, and upon spawning I was instructed by you to go to a certain co-ord and \"Show you what I\'ve got\". I had no intention of joining a group, just popped in to what I thought was a public server for some exploration.