server and network i could use help...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    i was trying to set a network on hamachi and then comodo ... with no luck as i can't even join it myself ...... i always scare myself how bad i am at dealing with those ..... any tips ?

have to say i've tryed about all the ip listed in my ipconfig list and can't acess my router (its not mine )
    as i m damn bored these days i was trying to get a server/network on for a few friends to try the game.....
    anyway any help really apreciated
    athi

Reaction score
    Try asking on the hamachi website. The server will run just fine if you can get hamachi to work, and I don't believe very many of us are hamachi experts.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    okay thanks i'll try that have to say i tryed to connect to your server good sir ... and it tell me to download the good version .... guess i should try to send the errore report next time....
    unless your server isn't online anymore ?
    or maybe you missed last update ?
    edit 3:am the day after ... my bad yeah it work ... no idea why i wasn't able to join .... sorry bout this thanks for the hospitality

Reaction score
    It's the newest update but I've had to occasionally reset it because of the random world gen lag.
    If you play on it be sure to backup your ships locally often incase I ever have to reset it again.