Serious Suggestions (take notes)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    The game is meant to be played buy a lot of people not just people who like small ships it would reach higher profits by reaching out to more interest types than just one ship size

Reaction score
    this game will get more palyers by being a romance game w/ space chipmunks nd good grafifix like sonic BLAST PROCESSING and all teh shps are same sze bceaus it needs 2 fit on 32 meg cartridge like Chrono Tiggre or STARFRKS lol its lyke u dont know science READ A SIENSE BOOK GUY

Reaction score
    But that isn\'t going to stop me from posting in it I don\'t care if it gets bumped this madman must be stopped at all costs. -1000000000000000000000 for all ideas in original post.

Also I will now post my own unrelated idea because that is the best way to get noticed. I want noneuclidean geometry in Starmade because it will look awesome and because I like the Cthulhu mythos. It will be easy to program in because I say so.

Reaction score
    In all seriousness, though, this happens to every indie suggestion forum.

It\'s a vicious cycle, whereby nobody ever looks past the front page, so a suggestion will be reposted as soon as it slips to page 2, and sometimes before that. And ironically, the better a suggestion is, the faster it sinks, because people don\'t really have anything to argue about in that thread to keep it bumped.

Ideally, instead of a suggestion forum we\'d have a suggestion tracker. Moderators are allowed to spawn categories to act as \"parent suggestions,\" and a suggestion doesn\'t appear until a moderator has reviewed it and placed it into a proper category. That way instead of a revolving-door of the same ideas, you\'d have a list of general ideas (Round Planets, More Default Pirate Ships, Warp Gates, Warp Drives, Hyperspace, and so on) that behave all as a single thread with multiple \"subthreads\" for each person\'s personal take on how that idea would be implemented.

Reaction score
    Although I applaud the hilarious suggestions, they are not serious as your title would make them seem, and may greated deter schema from reading more legitimate suggestions.
    I happen to be a game designer myself, and I\'d have many things to say about what they should add to this game.
    But it\'s not my place, and therefore I won\'t. (However RCS blocks are a great idea that I\'d like to see somehow get used)

Reaction score
    Plus, I am certain that, after reading the 500th post about round planets, a man or lady might appreciate a chuckle.

Reaction score
    While amusing, I feel like mocking people for posting suggestions on the suggestions forum is rather unnecessary.