Serenity

Bench

Creative Director
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    good idea, not sure about how it\'d look and if you\'re coming to approach to dock you dont want to have to leave the core to retract wings then go back into the core to then dock, it has the potential for you to get collision warped out of your ship mattering on what angle it\'s on. in this case i\'ve taken poetic licence and shortened the wings to accomodate more easily this pairing between the shuttles and serenity itself. if any future functionality is made available in the game (in light of it being alpha atm) then i\'ll re-work it to accomodate.

Bench

Creative Director
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    i\'m going to be flat out with work this week so probably wont see too many updates with my projects like this one, if i\'m lucky i\'ll get some time but mostly likely not; as much as I want to. did basic layout of the cargo bay last night.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    thank you so much for working on it at all! I\'m definitely using this ship as soon as it\'s finished!

Bench

Creative Director
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    Cargo hold added, retracted landing pods, wings and engines

Reaction score
    Great so far! :D I also finnished the lower cargo bay for Big Iron last night xD also, are you going to be making the mule? :eek:

Bench

Creative Director
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    I might make the Mule, i\'ve got the space. more pics soon.

Bench

Creative Director
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    Ok so the basics of the exterior are done and a bit of the cargo area. due to scale the catwalk has had to be tweaked.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Seeing what you\'ve done here I would suggest the Normandy SR-2 from ME2 or ME3 (whichever you prefer). As an added challenge see if you can get it to jam radar as well.

Really nice work on Serenity by the way. I am a huge fan of the series and can\'t wait to download it.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    amazing so far, I have one thing to point out, the neck to the cockpit looks a bit too thick, but not much to do since blocks and wedges =/. Also The head looks like it could be farther out, however again I might be wrong.

But still amazing so far and I can\'t wait for it !

Bench

Creative Director
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    oh that looks nice, love the colours.

Bench

Creative Director
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    yeah i\'m still fiddling about with it but the shape is really difficult to get, we\'ll see what happens with it but for the sake of this build i\'m not going to spend hours trying to get it just right.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I understand, it is a complex shape for those pieces. I like it so far though and will still use it, just my neatfreak brain is yelling at me for it =P

Bench

Creative Director
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    might be the angle the screenshot is on too, it\'s not as thick as the little frill it has.

Bench

Creative Director
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    So the ship is done as much as I\'m prepared to do on it, you can download it from here...

http://benchminecraft.com/

I might do a smaller version later on down the track that has a better capacity to land on Planets, at the moment this version was a little bit larger than I had realised.

Reaction score
    i might be doing something wrong, but i can\'t seem to buy your shuttle from the catalog. I got the serenity just fine, but the shuttle won\'t even show up

Bench

Creative Director
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    yeah i need to fix the download for the shuttle, it\'s been doing that a bit lately. Will update when fixed.

Reaction score
    to fix any ship that does not spawn just go in to the data and change the name to the ship name but leave the 0.0.0 or 0.0.1 and then it will work. this has work 100% of the time for me.