starmade-screenshot-0122.png
    Flanking Flight pod and Flight Deck
    starmade-screenshot-0123.png
    Main Engine Intake
    starmade-screenshot-0124.png
    And some rough Engines I need to finish
    starmade-screenshot-0125.png
    starmade-screenshot-0120.png
    Probably going to put this one down for a bit while I generate some idears.

Want to try and update the Star Wars and Gundam builds, finish the Star Trek and Halo builds, and then the long dreaded Mass Effect Builds.

Reaction score
    Amazing work, Serene-Switch! These recreations are mindblowing, and I love that you included the EFSF.
    Gonna go and download any BPs I can from you. :)

Reaction score
    I built a Pelta Shell. For the Republic!
    starmade-screenshot-0002.png Work has begun on the Valor Class Battle-cruiser.
    starmade-screenshot-0003.png starmade-screenshot-0004.png Now, you may be thinking "that's just the bridge" however, the bridge will determine the scale for the rest of the ship (given its only dimension is an estimated 500m length). With the proper canon layout of the bridge done, and its size known I can now scale the images I have of the ship and build a rough shell (only takes a day or two, three if I'm really lazy) and even better, since the exact dimensions of the ship are unknown I have a little wiggle room for some creative freedom which has worked out pretty well for the Greyhound Battleship.
    [doublepost=1556467059,1556466624][/doublepost]Speaking of which.
    starmade-screenshot-0005.png starmade-screenshot-0006.png starmade-screenshot-0007.png starmade-screenshot-0009.png starmade-screenshot-0010.png
    I think is coming along rather nicely.

Reaction score
    I lied, I have been unable to find proper perspective pictures for the Valor Class, it's going to take a bit longer than originally thought.
    starmade-screenshot-0012.png
    That being said, I am getting closer. . .

Last edited:
    Reactions: Reilly Reese