Sell hotkey

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Right now selling big amount of items is a real pain. Could there be just a hotkey?
    Like B+LeftMouseClick on the item = sell?
    Dragging items to the small button is really painfull.

Reactions: alterintel
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    i don't think it could be B because that would open the shop menu maybe something like Shift+Option+LeftMouseClick

Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    i don't think it could be B because that would open the shop menu maybe something like Shift+Option+LeftMouseClick
    If that keybind is used by the OS for something, the OS will make problems. Also, what is the 'option' key? 'Alt', 'Alt Gr', 'menu', 'super/windows'?

Reaction score
    easy way to sell.....

1. go to store
    2. open store
    3. drag items you want to sell to store page
    4. enter some number bigger than 50000 into the sell icon i like 111111
    5. hit enter
    6. hit enter stack sold each stack takes like 3 seconds not a big deal and certainly nothing that requires a convoluted multi hotkey system

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    easy way to sell.....

1. go to store
    2. open store
    3. drag items you want to sell to store page
    4. enter some number bigger than 50000 into the sell icon i like 111111
    5. hit enter
    6. hit enter stack sold each stack takes like 3 seconds not a big deal and certainly nothing that requires a convoluted multi hotkey system
    the problem with that is it only works with items in your hot bar as you cant have shop menu and inventory open at the same time

Reaction score
    the problem with that is it only works with items in your hot bar as you cant have shop menu and inventory open at the same time
    U are correct however this isn't a shop issue or a new button or hotkey needed issue it is a game ui issue there are certain inventories you can have open at one time and certain ones you can't that needs to be fixed but that is a completely different problem and has nothing to do with needing a better way to sell items.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    U are correct however this isn't a shop issue or a new button or hotkey needed issue it is a game ui issue there are certain inventories you can have open at one time and certain ones you can't that needs to be fixed but that is a completely different problem and has nothing to do with needing a better way to sell items.
    u r right but it dosent help the curent problem

Reaction score
    u r right but it dosent help the curent problem
    my point just was we don't need to waste time fixing an issue that doesn't actually exist and should instead spend time fixing the problem that is causing this issue.

alterintel

Reaction score
    • Likeable
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Or how about fixing the UI, (which schema already said is on his list of things to do.) and add a hotkey for selling and for deleting. :)