Sell and buy tabs / sell all

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    When you come back from gathering matirials and you have got 1000 of a block its hard to sit there clicking sell the needs to be a sell all and a sell tab cause it doesent tell you what items you have and dont have in the sell tab the is every item in your bag so i dont have so scroll down and click sell on all the blocks i dont have this would make the game alot better cause i usually just cheat for money cause its a pain haveing to spam sell

Reaction score
    Hey Ive been trying to make some ship art but it takes time to make money to buy what i need so if you could tell me how you cheat money in that would be awesome.

thx!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Firstly, this is the wrong place for this. Try asking on the support chat or forums next time you need help.

That said, you should also try to check the wiki first. There\'s a page there on Admin Commands.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Captain Meepyman, what i think he is trying to say is you should be able to sell several stacks of items at 1 time by selecting which stacks you want to sell and clicking some kinda Sell All Selected button.

TheMarine, Not sure why you are asking this in a sugggestion thread but here you go:
    http://star-made.org/content/admin-commands

Google is a very useful tool my friend.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    If you go into your inventory while near a shop, and click-hold on an item, a box will appear to the left to let you sell the stack. And the sell-quanitity button isn\'t all that hard to use.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Okay i guess i could use sell quanitity but what about the sell and buy tabs??