Selection of strange and particularly shitty bugs in new version

Reaction score
    Okay, since updating me and my friend have experienced a selection of really annoying(near gamebreaking) bugs. Just wondering if anyone else has gotten these, if it's user error (in which case how do i fix) or what the deal is.

Bug 1)
    Missile lock on is broken. Missiles don't lock on sometimes when using missile+damage beam, the lock on reticle just never tries to lock on unles you fire first and then switch to another missile array.

Bug 2)
    I tried to revert back to previous update, which did fix it, however my friend couldn't join, so i sent it back to th latest version, and then all i get is textures cycling in a while(1) loop. Like this.

Bug 3)
    Sometimes instead of shooting the turret weapons at me, the pirate stations quite literally shoot turrets at me, where they float through space on a collision course, i shoot at them, and it seems to deal damage to the parent station which might now be over 2 sectors away.

Is anyone else getting these, or is it something i've broken on my server/game?