Seeking Jump Drive exploit

Valiant70

That crazy cyborg
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Cookie reward to anyone who can find a method (exploit or otherwise) to charge and fire a jump drive and fire it automatically with logic.

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    I don't believe there is a way to exploit it because I am unaware of how to get a logic block to cause a jump drive to jump, and it would be more of a hassle to switch computers around while the logic is charging it than to just charge it yourself.

Valiant70

That crazy cyborg
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I don't believe there is a way to exploit it because I am unaware of how to get a logic block to cause a jump drive to jump, and it would be more of a hassle to switch computers around while the logic is charging it than to just charge it yourself.
    That's exactly the problem. Thanks, Captain Obvious. :P

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen
    That's exactly the problem. Thanks, Captain Obvious. :p
    you can write a script to call the left mouse button for x time and then call right button for y time and loop until a specific key is pressed

Valiant70

That crazy cyborg
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    you can write a script to call the left mouse button for x time and then call right button for y time and loop until a specific key is pressed
    Well there's a good idea... my gaming mouse might be able to macro it. That limits the macro to a specific ship's jump drive, though. I'd have to record one for every different drive I use.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen
    Well there's a good idea... my gaming mouse might be able to macro it. That limits the macro to a specific ship's jump drive, though. I'd have to record one for every different drive I use.
    well id asume you to fly only 1 at a time and the one with the slowest drive be set up on teh macro

Valiant70

That crazy cyborg
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    well id asume you to fly only 1 at a time and the one with the slowest drive be set up on teh macro
    The thing is, ships I fly range between 30 seconds and about 7 seconds charge time, so setting it to 30 would waste a lot of time. It's a bit of effort to set up, but I might do it if I need to make another long FTL voyage.