Recognized see others in build mode

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    just a thought. have it so that one person in build mode can see others in build mode on the same structure. this is geared towards making collaborative building easier.

Last edited:

jayman38

Precentor-Primus, pro-tempore
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I think a builder should have some sort of hologram, no matter which entity they are building on. that way, enemy spies who use build mode on enemy structures have to be a bit sneakier, or risk discovery, at which point the spied-upon player relocates and redesigns.

Reaction score
    I also dont like that people can go inside my ship in build mode from another ship, say you dont want people to figure out your ships layout. I think it would be nice if you could prevent that. Now i do recognize how useful it can be if you are working on your own ship and someone wants you to look at theirs you dont have to switch ships. Here are a couple of possible solutions to this:

- Make a block to prevent it
    - Prevent non faction members
    - add a option to the faction block

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I also dont like that people can go inside my ship in build mode from another ship, say you dont want people to figure out your ships layout. I think it would be nice if you could prevent that. Now i do recognize how useful it can be if you are working on your own ship and someone wants you to look at theirs you dont have to switch ships. Here are a couple of possible solutions to this:

No on the block, but yes on faction setting. You could choose between anyone, allies only, or faction only.

Reaction score
    Personally I wouldnt want the block either, just throwing out everything.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    +1 for the faction block setting

just one question. what would it change? would it just make the blocks soled for all in build mode who do not meat the criteria, this would mean if there was a door open they would be able to get in, or would you make it so they cant enter the box dim of the other ship?

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11

Use a scanner. If you get warnings there's someone in your system, hit that scanner a couple times. If something pops up? Go kill it.

Reaction score
    Use a scanner. If you get warnings there's someone in your system, hit that scanner a couple times. If something pops up? Go kill it.
    This does not pertain to the idea. Yes it is something you can do... If your server allows pvp in the said area. Mine doesn't