Seats

Reaction score
    So currently in servers, if you want to hitch a ride, you just cram yourself into 1 cubic meter of square space. Seems uncomfortable, no? So I suggest seats, with there being 2 types:

1. pilot seats which you can enter and fly the ship just like a ship core, and

2. passenger seats which you can enter and just sit there.

Seats could have their own models (it's no fun if everything is blocks, right?), either 2 blocks high or long (fighter seats?), and can be mounted on walls.

Just a little suggestion to counter the metroid ball situation.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    In the interim I think you can use weapon computers and such. Those can hold players.

Reaction score
    While I support this idea I don\'t want schema to focus on this atm. There are more important things like bug fixes. Adding more features without fixing the old will just snowball the bugs until the game is unplayable.

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Quite frankly, I\'d like to see seats packaged in with the weapons update, even if it makes it take even longer than it already will. More interior things can be added later. (Like, beta-later.) I just want to see real seats to command/pilot the ship from.

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    What about plants? We only a block type which look like plants.

And Schema to make: if you enter something, your body\'s center move to the center of 2x2x2 blocks, orientate, [use some pose] and freeze there until you leave.

Could especially work well above a xz 2x2 block-array, where you can use tilted plant-like not physical blocks in front of a wall.