Search for Existing suggestions Before posting

Reaction score
    The forum list page has a "search" function at the top, simply type the topic your thinking of and search the forum for similar posts.

This will lead you to the predominate and frequently read posts on your topic

DO NOT simply post a new topic saying "sorry if this has been posted before" if everyone is lazy like that, then we will continue to have hundreds of single post threads that nobody wants to read

Thanks for your time and for playing starmade!

Calbiri

Reaction score
    Forums have more than one page of topics , and it\'s possible to search through them manually.

Be sure to scroll down to the bottom of the first page and then browse page 2 / 3 / however many it takes to find that topic you had your idea from before posting.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I suggest the website has a search function for each forum. I looked all over for this search bar and after 10 minutes realized it\'s in the forums page rather than the suggestions page. I would also recomment topics become able to be tagged by the poster and community and that tags have priority in searches. This is because someone simply using a word in a comment puts it into the overall search database. Thank you for your time.