SD HCT xm3.4 Power v2

What company sould survive?

• Total voters
    Reaction score
    Well, so I read in a few releses ago that Schema was interested in make an upgrade version of the original mode of getting power in starmade but as the form that the actual SD HCT xm3.4 Power don't be useless so i search and search in the starmade universe until I found some patents, and I bring here the two I found, if anyone wants to look.

First from the company Surely Safe I present the:
    -SS HDT zw9.7 beta Power.
    From a Surely Safe scientific words:
    "The SurelySafe HiperFlux Dis-Integrater Teslinverter (TM) is an upgraded version of the SD HCT xm3.4 Power that replaces the original Coil with a lot of condensed Dis-Integrators, and involving quantum physics somehow allows to make more energy with an only 99.99% probability of explode when recives a direct impact."

From a Tester we found alive:
    "Dont buy this shit. It is true that generetes more power, but in the places you put this in are weak spots of your ship(they are fucking Dis-Integrators that can produce power) . My family died when a single antimatter shot hit a SS HDT zw9.7 beta Power of our ship after shields fall. Please a lot of people died trying this, dont let the company extend to another regions of the universe its a nightmare. They told me that was easy credits..."

Second from Lazy Sleeper Techs I present the:
    -LST ZRR aa1 Power.
    From the president of the company:
    "Well, i see you whant to buy some... What, the deal is not made yet?... Sorry, my bad, i want to present the LacySleeperTechs Zero-neutrino Reality Reaper which you really sould buy, the more the better. Well but you want specifications, you don't? Very well, you sould buy this because it generates a big bunch of energy, and what matters that intergallactic laws had forbidden mount our technology in a ship? These fucking bastard only ban us for erasing the system sqrt(-1),sqrt(-1),sqrt(-1) but still get demands of... Sorry advisors just told me not to mention that accident. Well, in a few words this generators can produce a lot of energy... in a space station. It is imposible to make adaptable for ships cores and we are not going to adapt it,... again. But hey youngs now have a lot of bases and space ships a lot of batterys to be refuelled so you can use now your bases as refuelling point for extra power.So, How millions are you going to buy?"

These companys offer their discoverys, but they refuse to offer power production until we make a deal (I'm not here to decide the v2 power generators ecuations). So you're interested in someone?
    (Sorry for my bad english)

Reaction score
    I really like the distintegrator power, efficient but dangerous :)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    It would indeed be awesome to see a higher-powered but-dangerous power block in the game in the future. But, i think if we are going to add that, we ought to also add in a stronger type of hull block for shielding such reactors. Because currently, if you had such a power block reactor on your ship, and the shields drop, and the enemy has piercing amcs- you are finished then and there. We need an anti-pierce and anti-penetration block for ships that has like 1000 health and 95% armor, but that also had 50 mass to it (500 times the mass of one regular block, to discourage using it as a complete-covering body armor)
    Or, we could keep people from abusing it, by requiring the block to be adjacent to one of those unstable reactor blocks, and if the reactor block is removed, the block gets removed too. That way, if people try to just build super-armored fighters, they would have a fatal weakness in that they could easily be destroyed if the ship gets shot enough

Reaction score
    It would indeed be awesome to see a higher-powered but-dangerous power block in the game in the future. But, i think if we are going to add that, we ought to also add in a stronger type of hull block for shielding such reactors. Because currently, if you had such a power block reactor on your ship, and the shields drop, and the enemy has piercing amcs- you are finished then and there. We need an anti-pierce and anti-penetration block for ships that has like 1000 health and 95% armor, but that also had 50 mass to it (500 times the mass of one regular block, to discourage using it as a complete-covering body armor)
    Or, we could keep people from abusing it, by requiring the block to be adjacent to one of those unstable reactor blocks, and if the reactor block is removed, the block gets removed too. That way, if people try to just build super-armored fighters, they would have a fatal weakness in that they could easily be destroyed if the ship gets shot enough
    I disagree, more energy = more shield. In my humble opinion, the problem was more that no weapons can go through a shield ( correct me if I'm wrong ).

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I disagree, more energy = more shield. In my humble opinion, the problem was more that no weapons can go through a shield ( correct me if I'm wrong ).
    What? Nothing I said even remotely relates to shields.

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    I don't really see the point of adding more powerful power generators.

Reaction score
    really like the idea of a power core that's dangers for your ship and would need extra hull to protect it and stuff.
    It would also give a greater variety in ships.

Reaction score
    So reading some comments I think that I did not express well. The point of this suggestion is not about if we need or not a new power source: schema in a few updates (sorry i haven't be able to find the post) that was thinking in the development of an upgraded energy productor that not make the people stop using the original. the point is that schema didn't have planned a method to do that so I suggested two of them:
    -Making it dangerous so people will try to hide or avoid construct in non vital places and people would try to aim other places futhermore the core.
    -Making it impossible to carry on ships so people would think more in wars and construct more bases as gas stations for reloading.