SD-BB no lock-on indicator

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I'm having Issues with the SD-BB missle array. I don't get a lock on indicator at all.

This is what it looks like. This is what it's supose to look like ( i think)

I've already seen this topic but none of the proposed solutions appear to be working.

The computer with the issues runs Windows 7 and Java 7 Update 21 (64-bit) the other Windows 8 With Java 7 Update 21 (32 bit). ( I supose the fact that there is a Java icon for starmade that it runs Java right?)

Can someone help me out with this.... please? :(

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Same problem here, infact i get no circle reticle for any weapon.... please help someone.....

JTJSniperBee

Cat Person
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    press the button for the BB indicator to activate lock on mode then press a diffrent button to disable it

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    On the keyboard above qwe keys those number keys relate to the weapons bar. To use the BB missile lockon you must press the number assigned with it, not just scrollwheel to it.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    dude... we know that.... the problem is that we dont get the circle appearing in the first place.... not even teh large one that is suppose to shrink, you are suppose to get a small circle when flying anyways.... said \"small circle reticle\" just simply isnt there.....

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    As DDKamikaze said. I don\'t get that circle. If it were as simple as press the number of the desired weapon to fix the issue. I would have fixed the problem myself and not have bothered with this topic. As a matter a fact i wouldn\'t have had a problem in the first place.

Can you people access the links I\'ve added to the original post? Then you can see what it looks like on my Win7 PC en win8 laptop.

Reaction score
    to set your target as your \"Target\"?If not aim the ship press f and the circle should appear.