Scypio's shipyard

Non

Reaction score

Another one of my ongoing projects.
    Wow, that thing needs a lot of work. It probably has close to 0 dps, no shields. I mean, honestly, how do you expect that to survive in a pvp scenario man?

(is joke, very nice frame)

jontyfreack

Pipe-God-Emperor of starmade
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Community Content - Silver 2
    did someone say

But anyway, I really like that shape.

Im stealing that.

Reaction score
    starmade-screenshot-0155.png

starmade-gif-0013.gif

starmade-gif-0011.gif

I don't know what to think about the archer missile pods on the sides. Looks good but a bit too big for the ship and what it should be. Worked also on some details here and there and i hope i'm done with the cleaning on the inside. I hope.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    Just though i'd post there too. I did put a lot of time into the hangar but they're done, fully operational with fancy logic mechanics.

On the outside they look like that :

starmade-screenshot-0170.png

starmade-screenshot-0174.png

starmade-screenshot-0176.png

Also did a UNSC sabre just to go into thoses hangar.

starmade-screenshot-0165.png

Last edited:
    Reactions: Tsnonak and Nauvran

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    you can embed gifs you know

Reactions: Scypio
    Reaction score
    Very busy at the moment. So progress is slowly going and i'm doing a lot of boring stuff. Layering the interior rooms. It's hard to show off small rooms and small hallway and that's exactly what i'm doing here. It's a work that needs to be done though. I also prepared the escape pods and thus changed slightly the bridge. I won't put escape pods for the mac gun servants because i wouldn't make sense in this build to have them there.

starmade-screenshot-0192.png

A small stocking aera for the ammo and quick repairs on the sabre
    starmade-screenshot-0191.png

Aaaand the main frame. Because it's pretty to look at and you can see the work on the bridge.
    starmade-screenshot-0193.png

Reaction score
    Did lot of internal work. Did the rail elevator, doors and so on. Enough room for the crew. Here are a few screenshots to see the work done. Need to do the escape pods, a few important rooms and i'll be done. After that probably some detailing on the bottom of the ship as well as the armor plates and the ship will be ready.

Crew quarters :
    starmade-screenshot-0199.png

starmade-screenshot-0198.png

Recharging room for the mac cannon :
    starmade-screenshot-0197.png
    starmade-screenshot-0196.png
    starmade-screenshot-0195.png

MeRobo

Scrub
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I really like using that face of logic gates (or was it something else?) for floors to get tiles which don't line up with the basic hull, helps breaking up the whole thing a bit (also it would be a bit monotonous if you didn't do this). I could see myself taking "inspiration" totally not stealing from this.
    Maybe add a few minor details to the walls. In my experience rail mass enhancers blend in nicely with grey basic, while the "hatch faces" of cascades fit in nicely with dark grey basic.
    Lastly I want to say that I absolutely love the exterior of the ship.

Reaction score
    I really like using that face of logic gates (or was it something else?)
    Activation gates.

And thanks. Though the reloading room is kinda full in term of details so i think i'll keep the walls smooth as they are.

Reaction score
    Small update, lot's of work being achieved on my end. I feel ok with the interiors as they are now, i now just need to polish it with fancy rail systems all around concerning the escape pods. I want also to completely overhaul the command center and the bridge. Besides that, there is all of the needed comfort for 170 crew members at once. So i'm good with the numbers. You can also take a look at the new reactor room.
    starmade-screenshot-0201.png
    starmade-screenshot-0202.png
    Though if you have ideas how to use the space for the lowest floor on this last pic i'll be grateful. Don't like what i did but kepts it like that with no better idea.
    Once all of the internal work will be finished i'll start polishing a bit the external hull. Like adding some much needed depth on this armor and also some details on the back, where it lacks. And then, it'll be finished. So likely the few next updates will see the hull being released on the dock for anyone to enjoy.

starmade-screenshot-0204.png

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    Update ! Finished the interior. I did the observation deck and command center last as well as most of the logic. Just need some logic for launching and retrieving the fighters that will be docked there. For the rest everything should be set up and running. Lot's of escape pods launching automatically after a button push, all of the elevators and so on. Nothing fancy but lot's of boring work that is hard to automate.

Here is the command center :
    starmade-screenshot-0207.png

starmade-screenshot-0205.png

And the observation deck :
    starmade-screenshot-0208.png

starmade-screenshot-0209.png

Next step is a good amount of work on the external hull.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    So little changes in plan. Changed my mind, instead of using the cargo and main loading aera for stabilizers i'll put in the interiors there. So more internal stuff to go through. Though i did made some great work on some part of the ship. The hangar are finished and you can command them by using a display module and writing down the correct command. Once filled with sabre fighters they look kinda small !

starmade-screenshot-0210.png

And the work on the external hull nearby the elevator and bottom part of the engine pods. Working my way up to finish this part which is the less detailed part of the build now. You can see the work done between first screenshot and the next ones.
    starmade-screenshot-0212.png

starmade-screenshot-0213.png