Bug scrolling hotbar

Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    scrolling in the hotbar is really messy atm.
    you want to scroll to 6 starting at 1 and you take this route:
    1-2-5-3-4-6-5-6
    thats messed up, though the multibar already made scrolling a lot harder, i want to have it atleast possible.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Modder
    • Top Forum Contributor
    What you're experiencing is client to server latency. If you go into single player and scroll through your hotbar, you'll notice it scrolls much smoother (and correctly).

If the lag is too much to bear, try a server with a lower ping, or use the number keys on your keyboard.

Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    press control and then the number you want.
    not talking about the multi-hotbars.
    I only need 10 slots in a battle. but thanks :D

What you're experiencing is client to server latency. If you go into single player and scroll through your hotbar, you'll notice it scrolls much smoother (and correctly).

If the lag is too much to bear, try a server with a lower ping, or use the number keys on your keyboard.
    aha, too bad. it's not that bad, I just hoped it could be improved. too bad we can't move to another server, our enemy is located in the server we are in (we=odium)

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    not talking about the multi-hotbars.
    I only need 10 slots in a battle. but thanks :D

aha, too bad. it's not that bad, I just hoped it could be improved. too bad we can't move to another server, our enemy is located in the server we are in (we=odium)
    oh come on :P
    You can now have all of the effects, 20 jumpdrives, and a slot for normal stuff, and not even come close to filling the multibar.

Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    oh come on :p
    You can now have all of the effects, 20 jumpdrives, and a slot for normal stuff, and not even come close to filling the multibar.
    true, but i was always used to scroll from 1 to 0 and not from 1 to 2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-0
    now it takes me about 3-5 seconds more time xD that's why i want to make multi-bars costumizable.
    you can set howmany multibars you can have, would be a lot easyer scrollin

Reaction score
    true, but i was always used to scroll from 1 to 0 and not from 1 to 2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-0
    now it takes me about 3-5 seconds more time xD that's why i want to make multi-bars costumizable.
    you can set howmany multibars you can have, would be a lot easyer scrollin
    Check in the options menu in game. There should be a check-box that will prevent you from scrolling to a new bar unless you hold Ctrl.