Screenshot destination folder?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Quick, potentially simple, question: Is it possible to change the destination folder for screenshots? I would prefer a specific subfolder rather than my general install folder.

I've searched to see if this is described anyplace on the forums or the wiki, but not found an answer. I've also poked around the menus within game and the .cfg and not been able to locate a setting.

Reaction score
    This would be great. Something simple that will probably come much later but would be nice to slap a "Planned" tag right now.

Reaction score
    Sorry for this shameless plug...

EDIT: Appears to be locked for no apparent reason... I wonder if the request was invalid? Has it been rejected? Am I supposed to bump my own threads periodically? Or does the idea somehow degrade over time and become less valid?

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Sorry for this shameless plug...

EDIT: Appears to be locked for no apparent reason... I wonder if the request was invalid? Has it been rejected? Am I supposed to bump my own threads periodically? Or does the idea somehow degrade over time and become less valid?

That suggestion is from over 2 years ago! So I guess this is a longstanding issue.

Reaction score
    That suggestion is from over 2 years ago! So I guess this is a longstanding issue.
    You might say so, however although it is not a pressing issue, it does not seem to be something that could easily done between two updates, or twenty, seeing that it doesn't even warrant a "planned" or "acknowledged" tag... however, I'm told by locking that thread, it has been "preserved for future reference".
    Sorry if I might have sounded just a tad sarcastic there, of course I have no insight into code intrinsics or schedule requirements. But "preserving" it is certainly a good thing, lest somebody might be tempted to "necropost".