Scourge looking for a member

Reaction score
    Hi all. I'm running a small close group of friends on a server and I need a decently active member. This is just 2 factions of 2 players each and 1-2 casual players for the time being. Fun play awaiting the npc update. We're not RP ,but will detail ships as such. There is currently not open pvp ,but more set fights for fun. Just looking for a sociable player interested in the game with decent enough playtime available. Your skill level is not a concern. We use Discord for voice chat and the server is fairly early along. Any questions ect just post.

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    Well this must be the first time I have ever seen a thread which is looking for 1 player, rather than a faction looking for members or a player advertising themselves.

I wish you look with finding a player who would suit your desires. In the meantime, I would recommend giving a contact address e.g. 'send me a private conversation if interested', as some players might not wish to publicly declare that they will be joining your....group.