Recognized Schine Server

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Starmade is a game, Games are about fun, Not being forced to buy a new PC just because some assholes are building giant murderships
    Schine isn't going to limit players that's it. The only thing they can do is optimize and balance out the economy to make capital ships less common.

Reaction score
    Schine isn't going to limit players that's it. The only thing they can do is optimize and balance out the economy to make capital ships less common.
    Yes but why?? why should players build capital ships?? Why not make a fleet instead of a single giant? Its already been proven that multiple smaller ships can kill a single large ship? Why not make a fleet instead? But is there any real reason why titans need to exist? They are horribly unfair.

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Yes but why?? why should players build capital ships?? Why not make a fleet instead of a single giant? Its already been proven that multiple smaller ships can kill a single large ship? Why not make a fleet instead? But is there any real reason why titans need to exist? They are horribly unfair.
    1. Fleets aren't implemented.

2. It's logistically easier to keep track of requirements for one ship than several.

3. Some people are loners who don't have supporting players to help acquire resources or maintain a stable and secure system.

Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    As of right now, you cannot control a fleet[at least not in stable release build], and you can only pilot 1 ship. Thus, if you are alone, and need to do something other than just protect 1 sector, a titan has control advantages over a fleet.

Reaction score
    1. Fleets aren't implemented.

2. It's logistically easier to keep track of requirements for one ship than several.

3. Some people are loners who don't have supporting players to help acquire resources or maintain a stable and secure system.
    As of right now, you cannot control a fleet[at least not in stable release build], and you can only pilot 1 ship. Thus, if you are alone, and need to do something other than just protect 1 sector, a titan has control advantages over a fleet.
    I honestly remember a moment.... I had spent hours building a ship, It was a beautiful ship, By the Wiki standards it would be a battleship. But once i had finished i happily told the other players in chat that i had finished my project, And guess what they said? "I could kill it instantly xD" "Lol let me show you my titan!" "My fighters could kill you!" After hours of playing a game that is still when push comes to shove, A game. I had still not built something that would be able to compete. Because a few players who have absolutely no lives at all spent every hour of every day building a server cracking titan so they could then go around and murder everything! It reminds me of a south park episode: Make Love, Not Warcraft - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    I honestly remember a moment.... I had spent hours building a ship, It was a beautiful ship, By the Wiki standards it would be a battleship. But once i had finished i happily told the other players in chat that i had finished my project, And guess what they said? "I could kill it instantly xD" "Lol let me show you my titan!" "My fighters could kill you!" After hours of playing a game that is still when push comes to shove, A game. I had still not built something that would be able to compete. Because a few players who have absolutely no lives at all spent every hour of every day building a server cracking titan so they could then go around and murder everything! It reminds me of a south park episode: Make Love, Not Warcraft - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    You need to come to realize that server populations usually don't even have forum accounts. They are a completely different breed of people. If you want to fight these server "WarLords" you have to join a forumside faction. forum factions have far more powerful ships at their disposal in half the size of their server side counterparts.

Reaction score
    You need to come to realize that server populations usually don't even have forum accounts. They are a completely different breed of people. If you want to fight these server "WarLords" you have to join a forumside faction. forum factions have far more powerful ships at their disposal in half the size of their server side counterparts.
    That may be but honestly 50mil shields is still too much for example, Perhaps the devs could implement a "Soft limit" Like that with power gen? So that the more shields armor or structure blocks you have, the less you get added to the total?