SchematicEdit or Logic Layout Maker

MossyStone48

Cmdr Deathmark
    Reaction score
    We need something that we can drag and drop little logic block graphics and show their connections. Just like a breadboard program only using StarMade style assets. The ability to export the logic created as something that can be downloaded and used by someone else would be great but just a graphical dump of the logic units and connections would work out well enough.

ULTRAAAAAAAAAA COMBO BONUS if we can flip a switch in the editor and test it before trying it in game.

Related:
    http://starmadedock.net/threads/add-community-content-tutorial-logic-schematics.2359/

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I think of docked ships which communicate over docking-beams->buttons to mother-ships.

Or spawn-logic ship, copy, salvage, paste into other ship. (but first, copy+paste which preserves connections needs to be fixed.)

I also miss the ability to see double-links (as in "button --> or <---> button2")

Reaction score
    There is a free program called Logisim you can use to create circuits and simulate them.
    I usually create my schematics in Inkscape though, but any drawing program will work.