SCElite's ShipYard

Reaction score
    • Purchased!

****THIS THREAD IS NOW DEFUNCT*****
    GO TO http://starmadedock.net/threads/unsc-shipyard.2164/ TO SEE MY STUFF​

So far, I haven't upload most of my ships yet that I've created but I'll post pictures to see if I get
    some attention (that and I don't have a lot of time right now). I posted a lot of ships to the old site and haven't re-uploaded them yet so I'm only putting pictures up right now, along with a teaser of a titan/carrier I have been working on for a long time. Most of my ships are Halo Universe Ships but I will have others.

Corvette

ODP

Frigate

Dropship

Cargo Transport

Fighter

Fighter

And now for the titan...

ABSOLUTELY NONE OF THESE ARE THE FINAL PRODUCT. I do plan on making each and every one of these older uploads better. Also the ODP was posted by Skylord Luke earlier, before I came back to the ship-building community, so I'll also link to that download link eventually.
    Thanks for taking the time to read and look around this thread, please do leave feedback.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Rumcajz
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    I was going to say that Corvette is way too big, but then I saw the Halo part. That Frigate is the Nevada class, yeah? Will you be doing the Pairs and Charon classes?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I was going to say that Corvette is way too big, but then I saw the Halo part. That Frigate is the Nevada class, yeah? Will you be doing the Pairs and Charon classes?
    The Frigate is a Nevada class, and I do hope to be building the Paris and Charon frigates sometime over the summer. No matter if the Corvette is from Halo, I do think it's a bit big so I think I'll change its classification sometime

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    The Frigate is a Nevada class, and I do hope to be building the Paris and Charon frigates sometime over the summer. No matter if the Corvette is from Halo, I do think it's a bit big so I think I'll change its classification sometime
    Yeah, but everything in Halo is massive. I mean, the Frigates alone are 500 metres long, and a Covenant Assault Carrier is 2km long.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Well built man. I remember someone was building a Destroyer but that seems to have since died :/

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Well built man. I remember someone was building a Destroyer but that seems to have since died :/
    I do remember that ship, and I have tried one too many times trying to make a UNSC destroyer. It is extremely complicated but I may give it another shot over the summer.