Save Error Tracking and Response

Reaction score
    For those of you who don't know what "Save Error" I'm referring to, please see my bug report and explanation here.

It seems to me that when this error appears, there is a length of milliseconds from the moment the server autosaves that it appears. If I'm viewing the log via the Starmote admin tool when the error shows up, it happens multiple times. I can only assume that the time it takes for the error(s) to appear corresponds to the order in which the sectors are auto-saved. If that's true, then maybe there's some way that the error message might indicate exactly which sector the error is happening in? If it happens in multiple sectors, maybe the log could number these errors, and then give us a command like this:

/goto_saveerror (number) - this command would teleport the Admin to the sector in which the error happened, with the number variable being one of the many sectors that contain a corrupted entity, so the Admin can destroy it or deal with it.

I'm not sure why this issue is still so ambiguous to me (and Schema), or why the corrupted entites can't be singled out more specifically by the game itself, but this might help? I dunno. Schema! Help! I'm sick of this damn error already!