Savage Horizons - Hardcore RP server - Beta Launch Signup!

Centauri

Ancient Lurker & Modder
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Our enjin website is really funky sometimes, if you have any questions and the website seems to be down, just pm me and I will answer them. Also, the server is just fine.

This link should fix any problems you have in the future: http://savage-horizons.enjin.com/forum
    [DOUBLEPOST=1430257676,1430256955][/DOUBLEPOST]To make it faster and easier to get you guys playing on the server, you can fill out this whitelist application and we will get back to you ASAP.

IGN:

Character name:

Character age:

Short character background:

Remember to make it fit in with our lore.

Centauri

Ancient Lurker & Modder
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    All the other staff besides me have given up on the project, so I will be moving to a new server, and it will be RP, and am going to be looking for a new staff. If you are interested, just send me a pm

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    What is going to happen with the contest? You still haven't announced the winners :p

Centauri

Ancient Lurker & Modder
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    I do not know, I have not been able to ahold of Meno, which was the guy running the contest for a few weeks, so you most likely will not be able to get the rewards. And since we have moved to another server, the most I personally would be able to give the winner's would be in-game items or ships.

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    I do not know, I have not been able to ahold of Meno, which was the guy running the contest for a few weeks, so you most likely will not be able to get the rewards. And since we have moved to another server, the most I personally would be able to give the winner's would be in-game items or ships.
    It's really sad to hear you all have given up on the server.
    It seemed so promising.

Centauri

Ancient Lurker & Modder
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    It really was sad to see everyone leave. Right now, I am hosting a server that runs on the same principles as Savage, but with me as the host. Its called Sol Remembrance and its found here: http://starmadedock.net/threads/sol-remembrance-heavy-rp-server-beta-signup.7338/#post-108111

I will get some people together and judge the pirate ships you all made if you could send them to me. Sadly, the only rewards I could give the winner would be a bunch of in-game stuff and to be known as a community contributor for the server. I MIGHT be able to get other things, but that's all I can really do right now.

Snk

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Top Forum Contributor
    It really was sad to see everyone leave. Right now, I am hosting a server that runs on the same principles as Savage, but with me as the host. Its called Sol Remembrance and its found here: http://starmadedock.net/threads/sol-remembrance-heavy-rp-server-beta-signup.7338/#post-108111

I will get some people together and judge the pirate ships you all made if you could send them to me. Sadly, the only rewards I could give the winner would be a bunch of in-game stuff and to be known as a community contributor for the server. I MIGHT be able to get other things, but that's all I can really do right now.
    If the other staff come back, what would you do? If they chose to restart Savage horizons, would you abandon this server? If they chose to join your server, would you give them high ranking positions in it?

Centauri

Ancient Lurker & Modder
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    If the other staff come back, what would you do? If they chose to restart Savage horizons, would you abandon this server? If they chose to join your server, would you give them high ranking positions in it?
    1. If the other staff end up coming back, I will not personally help unless asked. If I was asked, I would most likely make it a side project, while my actual server is my main project.
    2. If they want to restart Savage Horizons, I would NOT abandon Sol Remembrance, and Savage Horizons would be a side project for me at most.
    3. If they chose to join my server, they would only get high ranking positions if; 1. I have any other available staff positions. 2. They had the experience and ability to do whatever position they would be given.

Reaction score
    Things have been rather rough, and a server is not a cheap thing to maintain, as many owners can confirm. Whatever the reason, I know Meno is still out there, just going through some stuff at the moment. As for the site, I am working on something on one of my own servers so that we can have something consistent and permanent without worrying about things going down. I am also working, but not successfully, on getting some kind of income to help pay for a server on a regular basis. No, we have not abandoned anything, life has gotten in the way and we are working our hardest to make sure that it doesnt stay that way.

I am very thankful that Generalmonies has kept things going and we are very grateful to him for that.

I will post additional information when I can.