SATURN presents: The Porta-Shipyard

Reaction score
    Have you ever wanted a personal portable shipyard but couldnt be bothered to build one yourself?

Have you every wanted one that is fully extendable with minimal hassle?

Ladies and gentlemen i present to you the first of its kind: The SATURN Portable Shipyard!

The Portable Shipyard, as its name suggests is fully manoeverable and the ultimate in practicality.

She is technically a ship thus allow her to move aswell as being downloaded by our customers, due to her design, she is fully expandable using the expansion dock -

The Expansion dock adds 1 new 'rib' to the body of the Porta-Shipyard, currently 4 (2 on each end) can be added, this is only limited by the chain docking limitations.

Below is the fully expanded Shipyard -

Both the Main body and each expansion comes equipt with its own shields, power supply, faction module and the main body also includes a small area for an faction to add its logo/symbol

Stats:

Main Body -

Mass - 2035.3

Dimensions - 99 L, 59 H, 101 W

Power - 332900 (180580.8 e/sec)

Shields - 53433 (2595 s/sec)

Expansion Rib-

Mass - 466.4

Dimensions - 28 L, 59 H, 101 W

Power - 34827.9 (29793 e/sec)

Shields - 5122 (447 s/sec)

Downloads:

Main Body - http://star-made.org/node/15902

Expansion Rib - http://star-made.org/node/15901

[EDITORS NOTE - it is reccomended to have docking area ignore set to true if you wish to add more than 1 expansion rib to each end.]

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    This is a really cool concept actually. The docking module is actually one docking enhancer shy of being able to dock the expanders without cheats.

Reaction score
    i am working on a mk2 version in which each rib comes in 3 parts, basically like it is now but the split in 2 parts at the side to allow an expanding rod to add more height.

and ill add a few more enhancers in the next version

[edit] that idea failed miserably,i think ill just make a bigger one, what sort of size would be best for you guys?

Reaction score
    hmm.. a very proffesional advert. quite fancy looking, and as GaeaesSon said: \"snazzy\".

Reaction score
    is there anyone interested in this design that would like a larger version? if not i wont bother relkeasing it publically

Reaction score
    This is a really neat idea. You should put your SATURN Logo on the top of the main body in the little circle.