Satisfying/Funny Moments

StormWing0

Leads the Storm
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    You know those moments where you could unleash the true overkill's worth of weapons fire on something, having a station stolen from you and HB'd by the enemy only to retake and fortify it later when they get dumb and let their FP go negative, or maybe some poor griefer thinking they can grief something and getting wiped off the map by some new weapon/trap you are testing, etc.

Show off these moments be it in words, pictures, video, etc. :)

Now this one below was funny, a while ago someone stole a starter station from me before I could get the defenses up to prevent that from happening. Needless to say they went offline and didn't turn up at any point. Maybe they thought because they only had a HB and no territory FP didn't decrease or something. All the AP Turrets inside and outside are Missile/Cannon combos so hiding isn't going to help when the explosion tags you around a corner. :)
    2 AP Turrets in the control room.
    Needless to say I need to actually design my stations to have space for turrets inside them

AP Turret in the factory room. :P

The Evil of Evils AP Turret in the Respawn room

Just some big guns outside on the shield storage spot. :)

4 more external AP Turrets

AMS Turrets

So what are your Satisfying/Funny Moments in game. :)

Dr. Whammy

Executive Constructologist of the United Star Axis
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Likeable Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Ok... How about I tell you a story? I think I'll call it...

BOARDING SCHOOL

Once upon a time, in the Aetherion Galaxy, there was a Whammy. This Whammy was a benevolent corporate overlord and mad scientist. Even though he was a little bit weird and had a bit of a :schema: complex, he was still a really nice guy. ...So nice that he made sure all of his friends had a job and a place to spend the night by building these...

As the Whammy's base continued to grow, his loyal (make-believe) followers gradually expanded into space; eventually constructing a couple of these... :D

One day, the Whammy got an unexpected visit from some friends. One of them was being followed by one of his... um... not-friends.:mad:

Upon the description given by his friends, Whammy realized that he had encountered this pesky fellow before. He was a very mean not-friend and liked to attack other players bases who weren't yet capable of defeating his massive space murder boats.

Suddenly, an intruder alert signal was given and the not-friend showed up in one of these... o_O

So the not-friend attacked and did not-nice things to one of the Whammy's friend's ships. :(
    Meanwhile, the Whammy and his other friend launched off with a pair of these...
    and a few of these... ;)

Invisible and heavily armed, the Whammy and his friend got aboard the not-friend's ship and 'went to work'. :cool:
    In a panic, the not-friend tried to 'break' his own ship to keep the Whammy and his friend from taking control of it then gave himself a REALLY big boo boo before going bye bye... :oops:

With the not-friend' gone, the Whammy and his friend took what was left of the not-friend's ship back to the Whammy's base... Just in time for the not-friend to show up with one of these... :eek:

But it was too late... They docked the ruined ship to the Whammy's home base; making it invincible and as good as scrapped! Embarrassed, the not-friend left and was never seen... or heard from... again...:rolleyes:
    Victory.jpg

THE END

Reaction score
    When you're testing the collision damage mechanic and your ship explodes like this and also starts turning into asteroids

Where baby ships come from

That good feel when you finish glassing someone's planet

jontyfreack

Pipe-God-Emperor of starmade
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Community Content - Silver 2
    the happy moment when you see your ships having a nice calm friendly hug starmade-screenshot-0382.png
    and when you step back after an hours worth of work to have a look and you are incredibly satisfied