Saronin's Items

Reaction score
    Admin only items will be marked as: (A.O.)

Admin Only items aren't sold in shops and can't be harvested they can only be obtained through admin commands give Playername elementname count, giveid Playername ID count and give_category_items Playername admin Count.

(A.O.) Godmode Module: Changes a SpaceStation/SpaceShip so that only players in God mode can enter.

Solar Panels: Provides solar energy based on distance from a star and intensity.

Solar Energy Storage: Stores sold her energy.

Solar Energy Converter: Converts solar energy into regular energy.

(A.O.) Solar Shields: Provides protection against the sun. Can only be powered by solar energy.

Related Topic: Improved Star Physics: Prior to being eroded hulls catch on fire. Improved Corona: inside the star currently if you look at just the right angle you can see a bright light and nothing else. The beautiful scenery of the Corona of the star shouldn't be interrupted by this light. The Corona of the star is a perfect place to build an admin only hangout. Also inside the Corona players not in God mode should get damaged.

(A.O.) AI. Faction Module: Used to create a faction with an artificial intelligence. For instance Space Pirates and the Trading Guild. Ship (template sawn, Hostilitty, relation to each faction, formation, and intelligence level) settings can be changed

(A.O.) Weapon Disablor Module/Safe Zone: Used to create safe zones were no weapons can be fired. Can also be placed on Passenger Transport Ships or Admin Transport Ships.

(A.O.) Weapon Disabler/Safe Zone Enhancer: Used to expand Safe Zone radius

(A.O.) Gravity Manipulator Module: Changes the direction of gravity in a radius. Can for creating one way halls

(A.O.) Manipulator Enhancer: increases the radius of the Gravity Manipulator Module(GMM).

Gravity Door: When passed through turns gravity on. When pass through again turns gravity off. Useful for creating gravity mandatory station

Fission/Fusion Reacter: Produces 5/10 times the power of a normal reactor. Warning radiation levels to grade ships systems

Radioactive Shielding: Shields you from the re-from the radioactive omissions of the fusion reactor or radioactive beam. No protection against normal weapons

Fusion/Fission Thruster: Provides 5/10 times the thrust of a normal thruster. Requires Fusion/Fission Reactor

Radiation Beam + Computer: penetrates normal shields erradiates blocks and deals damage over time.

Jumpgate module: Used to create a jump gate. Placed like a build a block or ship core name represents an ID. Coordinates arse are stored under the ID. When a player correctly types in the name/ID of the gate they want to jump to it activates and sends them to the gate. The GUI opens up when ship core passes through the perimeter ring. A faction module can be used to make the gate belong to a faction. Gates that belong to a faction can be set to let other vehicles through to only other gates within their faction or to only let ships within their faction go through the gates or both. Has a chance of sending the player to a random location

Jump perimeter block: Used to create the perimeter ring for a Jumpgate.

Jump regulator block: Improves the targeting system and lowers the chance of being sent to a random location.

Jump core block: Radius of a jump without a core block is one sector in every direction for every five court blocks radius increases by one.

Slinggate module: works like Jumpgate except for instead of locking onto another gate based on the amount of power it has it's slings the ship a certain distance. When you ship core passes through the perimeter ring instead of a GUI menu the player takes control of slinggate rotation upon left click sling begins. Faction blocks can be used to prevent ships from other factions from using it.

Sling perimeter block: Used to create the perimeter ring for a Jumpgate.

Sling regulator block: Improves the targeting system and lowers the chance of being sent in a random direction.

Sling core block: Radius of a jump without a core block is one sector in every direction for every five court blocks radius increases by one.

Those are all the ideas I have I may come up with some more later. But for now anyone else with ideas for admin items can post them below.

Ps. feel free to point out spelling errors but please no grammar nazies.

Reaction score
    i like the solar ideas, although personally i think these should be general items, also Grammar Nazies*

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    interesting ideas, starmade could use some expansions on the stars and power gen. I personally dont like the fission generators / thrusters giving only have power / thrust. though i do like the idea of the beam penertrating sheilds and being able to damage hull without the wait of the sheilds to go down

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I like the idea of sun shields and solar energy generators.

Maybe we can have them all to make fuel for FTL, Jump gates or similar?

After all, the ammount is only limited by time and a base at some sun.

But gravity-doors should use direction of you going through, not just a boolean-switch.

Reaction score
    I think you are proposing a bit of a too complicated solar panel system. I think the solar generator and the solar sheilds are fine, but you don\'t need that other crap. It seems like added complication. The solar generator should feed into the main power generation instantly.