Salvage / Mining Beam

Vas

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I can't really search to well on if this has been suggested or not. So much loss that pages are failing every so often and I'm fairly sure my idea is slightly different than what most people post "make beams better". I usually put a lot of thought and detail into my ideas, as much as I can. So here's my attempt.

Schema, salvage / mining beams need radius upgrades. My ship looks ugly as crap because in order to do what I wanted it to do, I had to make a 20 block long checkerboard pattern, fill the hole parts with shields, then do an inverted checkerboard pattern, and do the same, then covered it with Black Hull and now it looks like a train. CHOO CHOOO, flying train coming through, hey don't bump me! Oh, now I'm stuck trying to turn for 10 years..

Seriously, try giving it a weapons control like upgrade where weapons have the ability to change speed and power, give it speed and radius upgrades. 50/50 would be default, obviously. For every 130 blocks, maybe one in range would be added? I dunno. I'd take me a bit to figure out a good balance. Once I get back in game, I'll try and think of a good balance for you and post it here. Wanted to get the idea out while i was thinking about it. Now lets hope my post makes it.