Salvage Cannons not Salvaging

Reaction score
    Hello All,

I'm new to this game. I'm using a Linux Ubuntu computer, and I'm on version 155 of the game. I'm on a public server with a friend.

I built my first salvage "ship" 2 groups of 25 cannons connected to a salvage computer. The lasers fire, and the blue hash tag blocks light up on the target, but nothing is salvaged, and nothing is removed from the target space. I have a 3.2 block per second speed on the salvage info page. But I fired at the same block for 30 seconds and nothing happened.

Went to google and could not find this problem, or a solution. Help would be appreciated. Thank you.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    I'm on version 155 of the game
    This Problem is Fixed in the 0.156 Patch :u Just to let you know~

But if you cant Update for some reason, try adding a slave system to your salvager (only salvage lasers with no slaves were bugged)

Reaction score
    Thank you. Sorry for the newbie questions, but what is a slave system

Reaction score
    Add a second set of salvage cannons connected to a second salvaging computer, press T and put of of the sets into the support system.

You now have a slaved system.

Reaction score
    Thanks again, but I’m still confused. I've looked all over the net for this but no answer. I built a second set of salvage cannons, and connected them to a second salvage computer. I pressed T, and tried to drag the 2nd salvage computer into the support slot of the 1st but it won't let me put one of the sets into a support system. What am i doing wrong. Or, how do you put one set as a support system of another.

Reaction score
    • Tester
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Thanks again, but I’m still confused. I've looked all over the net for this but no answer. I built a second set of salvage cannons, and connected them to a second salvage computer. I pressed T, and tried to drag the 2nd salvage computer into the support slot of the 1st but it won't let me put one of the sets into a support system. What am i doing wrong. Or, how do you put one set as a support system of another.
    You need to connect the slave computer to the master computer, and then the master to the core. ie C---M---S

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    More or less it works as Such; Create a second group, which will be the slave (Only Anti-matter Cannons, Missiles, damage Beams or damage Pulse can be Slaves).

Select the First Group (The Salvagers) and Press V on the Second -computer- (The Slave System). The Slave will then Augment The Salvage system depending on what Slave you chose. (Should have a Blue pulse showing it is connected).