S-Corp Industries

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3

Welcome to S-Corp Industries, a company created by the founder of Verkit Industries. Here we strive to make spacecraft for many purposes, and sell them to you, the needing, rich people of the universe.

S-Corp Specializes in specially-shaped ships, many of which some people may find... Hideous.

First in the line, is the Scorpion Dropship. Want to know why it's called the Scorpion? Just take a look!

Fitted with two small AMC's, and two N00B Auto-Aiming missile launchers for ground-attack, it is the best way to get your troops on to the ground.

The Scorpion has good shields for it's size, however the power and thrust are a bit lacking. Sufficient, but lacking.

Oh, and watch out for those pincers and the tail, they tend to sting.

Download it here.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    i really like builds such as this.

there is so much you can do in this game, it would be a waist to just limit to things that look like space ships.

good work sir!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I wanted to make something original. I was aiming for a gunship, but the turrets were to big so I changed the design hugely and turned it into a dropship.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    looks pretty cool but do explosive\'s work against a ship that has full shields? and doesnt using them badly damage your own ship?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    But I do know they aren\'t big enough to take out itself. It\'ll blow off the tail and pincers, but not the rest of the ship. The explosives ignore shields IF the damage of the explosives is higher than the shield count (Or at least that\'s what I think, correct me if i\'m wrong)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    New ship, named the \"Dragonfly\", has been constructed. She is very quick, with a thrust-mass ratio of approximately 3:1. I reckon it\'s the markings ;)

Her main shields come from the wings, but there is more scattered throughout her main body. They aren\'t too pretty though... Unless you think stomach and intestines are pretty. She also has a heart, believe it or not.

A nice shot of the wings here:

One other thing: She can carry one turret on her underbelly, We fitted her with a S-Corpion Turret.

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Cool, are you simulating bio-mechanical ships or just using bugs for your blueprints?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    It took several hours yesterday, done my head with the body curves and proportions. I\'m happy with it though.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    They are entirely bugs with guns. With some of the larger ones I will probably add more mechanical parts, such as attached thrusters and the like. That\'s the plan, anyway.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I\'ve also seen people use rocks for the hull to give ships a mote organic look, since all blocks might as well be paper once the shields go down

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    However I don\'t think I\'ll use it, as I plan to make, larger ones somewhat mechanical. I won\'t rule it out completely however

There is one thing I may use it on however (hint to something secret ;))

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    The new fighter. We won\'t tell you it\'s name, try guess ;)

Edit: Just realised there is part of Sven_The_Slayer\'s salvage ship in this pic. You should check it out, it\'s really awesome :)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    The Dragonflies are on the loose!

Catch them here!

(With turret available here)