S.C.R.A.M. Shipworks and Armory

Reaction score
    The S.C.R.A.M. Shipwrights and Armory attempt to the create weapon systems and ships for those interested in Combat.

Here is a break down of Ship classifications by category and roll.

Light Craft: Ships that are single pilot or AI controlled. Typically fast and agile, tend to be between 1m and 50m in any one direction. mainly used for scouting harassment. This category includes: Fighters, Bombers, Small Shuttle Craft, Combat Drones, Utility Drones, Small Salvagers.

Medium Craft: Ships with 2-5 Crew (Including Captain), may have drones assigned to them. Typically fast/average and reasonably agile,tend to be between 50m and 349m in any one direction. Ships in this category tend to have specific roles in fleets and fleet operations. This category includes Corvette, Light Craft Destroyer, Light Drone Carrier, Frigate (Missile/Beam/Cannon/Omni), Destroyer. Other ships and rolls include Mining Drone controller, Freighter, Trade Ship, Personal Transport, Troop transport, Mining Ships, Fleet Support Ships.

Large Craft: Ships with 6+ Crew, many turrets, tend to be over 350m in any one direction, depending on roll may have drones. Typically average/slow with medium/poor agility. Primary Fleet command ships and carriers. This category includes, Cruiser, Carrier, Battleship, Flagship, Space Fortress(Titans), Colonizing Ship (Mother Ships), Mobile Stations.
    1. Light Craft. (Drones, Fights).

The Myelin Fighter is designed for fleet support. Includes Rail Docker. Not Jump Capable.
    Dimensions: 21L, 21W, 11H.
    Max Speed: 198 (Server Speed set to 100)
    Armaments:
    2 Cannon-Cannon-Explosive anti fighter.
    Armor Pen: 3, Range 2k.
    12 Missile-Beam.
    Range 6.4k.
    Defense:
    Standard Armour.
    6k Shields.
    https://starmadedock.net/content/scram-devistator-package.7602/

1. Medium Craft (Small-Medium Capital Ships).

1. Heavy Craft (Large Capital Ships).

1. Weapon Systems.

1. Special Capital Ship Weapons systems.

Shole Faction Ships:

Light Craft:
    Shole Savant MK2 (S.C.R.A.M)
    Shole Enforcer MK2
    Medium Craft:
    Shole Asperant Mk2 (S.C.R.A.M.)
    Shole Apex (S.C.R.A.M.)
    Large Craft:
    Fleets:
    Bladerikers_Fleet_Submission_1

Will be adding other systems as they are created.

Attachments

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    I'll be uploading the Myelin later today.

Decided to use links to my uploads instead of uploading to this page.

Have a Bomber I plan to upload shortly. may start working on Cutting Lasers soon.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    Hmm. Look likes I'll have to go back and see what is up with this. Might be a new year bug issues thing. I will see.

Also am currently working on a Med Corvette, Need to finish the details on the Gunship.

Okay, so the Imgur pics are fine. the Facebook Picks are not. Will need to fix this. thanks for letting me know :)

Reactions: Blodge
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Hmm. Look likes I'll have to go back and see what is up with this. Might be a new year bug issues thing. I will see.

Also am currently working on a Med Corvette, Need to finish the details on the Gunship.

Okay, so the Imgur pics are fine. the Facebook Picks are not. Will need to fix this. thanks for letting me know :)
    You're welcome :)