S-A-S Cataclysm

Reaction score
    So this has been a WIP for quite a while, and its been a long time coming for me to post it on the forums. those of you on mushroomfleet may have seen it in person as i was building it on server, or saw it on our G+ page, but im finally sharing it with the entire community as the first official ship in the Shadow Armada line of ships.

The original design of this ship was from an EVE online contest a while back to design some new ships for the game, and though it was not chosen as a winner, it was definitely one of my favorites. So me giving credit where its due, props to IgnusDei for the Stahlvogel Caldari Battleship

Now then due to size restrictions on our server i had to make some alterations to the final design, and basically just ended up cutting 200 meters off the front end because...well i dont plan things well and my attempts to scale it down failed abysmally lol. Well that being said heres some pics of it in various stages of completion.

As a size comparison i docked it next to my second largest ship and my colony

but like all good things, this universe had to end. so i continued my work in single player with the hopes that eventually id be able to bring it back to its home. so as it stands its in its final stages of completion, just fixing turrets to it and finishing out the detailing in the rooms.

well anyway thats my work on the S-A-S Cataclysm, ill eventually be putting it up for the community to download. let me know what ya think of it.

*update (Now with food and oxygen!!!)*

finished work on the onboard farm today

*Update*
    She's finally finished (until the docking/rails update comes out lol)

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    that is amazing! i saw that picture on DeviantArt, but i thought, nah that's too hard to build, you did great!

Reactions: RejectOmen
    Reaction score
    thanks man :) only took 6 months lol. im starting work on another ship from the same guy, hope to do as good of a job

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Can I say, with no offense intended, that the conning tower/bridge thing on the top side of your ship is nowhere near the quality of the rest of the work. If you made it wider, longer, more in concert with the rest of the ship, and spent a bit more time on it, this ship would be fantastic.

Brilliant work on everything else, though.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    thanks man :) only took 6 months lol. im starting work on another ship from the same guy, hope to do as good of a job
    which oone? but i agree with jstenholt on this one, finish the bridge and it will be even better!

Reaction score
    workin on the jackal cruiser right now, started it yesterday and i have it almost framed out. as for the bridge i tried to keep the ship as true to the image as possible, so if i changed anything i'd actually have to make it shorter (height-wise) and the interior would end up suffering for it :/. but for now im done trying to move onto something new lol i may come back to revisit this one in the future