Running out of faction points

Reaction score
    Q: What happens when a faction begins running out of points?

Do their owned systems start reverting to neutral? Does it follow a specific order of decay, or is it random? Other various effects remain unknown to me, as I have never seen it happen.

In another thread we're discussing ways to encourage PvP, and it had me wondering at this question.

Master1398

Keep calm and quit raging
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I don't know if it's just a server setting but the faction points go negative and if enabled you lose your homebase protection for as long as you have negative points.

StormWing0

Leads the Storm
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    I've seen systems seem to unclaim in reverse order in some cases, in others it is totally random. Also your Home Base is no longer in god mode if you have negative points. :)

Edymnion

Carebear Extraordinaire!
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Yeah, first you start losing your claimed systems. I think its actually the farthest from your home base that you lose first, moving in. I believe its at 0 that you lose claim on your home system, and that its somewhere in the negatives that you eventually lose your invincibility. I don't think its at -1, I think its lower than that, but not entirely sure.