Ruins?

Reaction score
    I`ve seen lots of yellow desert planets. No ruins yet though.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I found a ruin on a desert planet, I started a new game, went to a planet to harvest it, found one first planet. It is a giant, and I mean...GIANT pyramid made of yellow hull, and inside it has a few power thingies with lights ontop, and a chest. The chest is FILLED to the brim with thousands and thousands of L5 materials, hulls, and other stuff.

I found 1000 odd death star hulls and didn\'t know what they were, if Schema looks at this, what are they for? and you might wanna tone down the stuff in the chest, I ended up with so much money it reset down to 0, and then had enough stuff from the chest to get it back to maximum.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I found two large ruins overlapping each other, and can confirm that the loot inside was insane. I found several bill in minerals and other blocks between the two chests.

Just a heads up, sofar as I know the Death Star core is just a leftover tester block, and one that shouldn\'t be found in ruin loot drops.

Reaction score
    Found a nice city looking thing, might be the ruins you are looking for. The interiors of the buildings are completely empty, except for where they intercect, in which the wall cuts through the other building. There are also no doors on the buildings.

Link to image.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Death Star blocks were once used for the now-removed Death Star attack gamemode.