[RP] The Schism [Help Wanted]

Reaction score
    Hello everyone! My name is Zamorak789 and I'm here because of the new and grand changes to Starmade. I randomly decided to check back up on it's progress and a great amount of content has found its way to the game. I have decided to return and in my returning I would like to create a Roleplay server of high quality where people can gather for a good time.

This thread serves a multitude of purposes.
    First: Is there still demand for roleplay servers? If you want a good roleplay server and would be willing to write an application to join one, please let me know via reply or PM.
    Second: I want to test the waters for recruitment. If I'm making another roleplay server then I'll need a staff and I have been out-of-touch with the community for a long time so I don't have any contacts anymore. If you have experience in administrating servers, knowledge on server configuration, or have excessive knowledge on the game please contact me. There is no application for you to fill out, simply a requirement for you to answer all my questions.
    Third: To gather support and potential hype for the upcoming server. Below is a taste of the story I'm going for and what you can expect from the server. If you are interested feel free to leave a reply to let me know!

Welcome, Freelancers
    The UFS (United Federation of Species) is not a tyrannical government, it's not even all that bad. There is however one constant truth: Taxes make it harder to make a profit. The UFS allows those in it's borders safety and a calm life at the cost of their income. A select few people are brave enough to leave UFS territory in search of their riches, we call these people Freelancers.
    You have left your home in search of something, be it wealth, a new life, or escape from the UFS. Regardless of your reasons you are now a Freelancer - someone who works for themselves for a profit. Out here without regulations and without law you can be sure of two things: There is money to be made, and there are plenty of people who also want it.
    Some Freelancers even form communities and factions in order to better protect their assets, becoming mock versions of the very government they left. The largest of these factions is known as the Winterscale Dynasty, spanning large portions of space.
    As a Freelancer you are free to seek your goals how you see fit.