Rotating Weapons Change Where They Fire

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Hey guys, I'm sure this has been suggested before, but I can't find it here so I'm going to post it. Weapons should be able to shoot based on their rotation in relation to the ship. I understand turrets somewhat accomplish this, but what I'm taking about is the ability to, from the cockpit (or ship core if you don't have one) fire weapons to the right, left, forwards, backwards, up, down etc. You can already rotate your guns, but they still fire towards the front of your ship.

I'm sorry if this has already been suggested and I didn't see it, but I think it's one of the simple things that should really be included in game.

Reaction score
    Actually, you can already do that but you need to rotate the computer not the weapon. The only problem with that is you cannot link a computer to a cockpit so you need im to face outside were you gunner can see were he is actually shooting.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Actually, you can already do that but you need to rotate the computer not the weapon. The only problem with that is you cannot link a computer to a cockpit so you need im to face outside were you gunner can see were he is actually shooting.
    And so they do... I was not aware of that, thanks.

Now all I need to do is figure out how to delete a post... lol

Reaction score
    Well no problem and you should let hit here it can help other i guest.