Read by Council Rolling Vehicles

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I'm not sure if this has been mentioned, but I haven't found anything in the forums about it. (If it's already been mentioned on here somewhere feel free to ignore).

I was thinking of a form of rolling vehicle, like rovers, or maybe personnel transport within spacestations/ships. I know it's possible to create a flat plane "monorail" so to speak, but I want fully controllable vehicles that would make transport much simpler. I don't know how the gravity logic would work for something like that in a ship in space as I only know of docking right now.

Last edited:

kiddan

Cobalt-Blooded Bullet Mirror
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    There have been many threads discussing this topic so far, pretty much it has been stated that wheels and such aren't very likely to be added due to all the collision handling and instead a form of hovering would most likely be added.

You can create wheels with rail-rotators at the moment, but creating a surface for them to grip on-to in a friction-less world is tricky.

Reactions: tone4366

Wolverines527

Warrior/Builder
    Reaction score
    Yeah its been done and rejected a month or two back hover crafter are the most likely candidate for ground vehicles

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    There have been many threads discussing this topic so far, pretty much it has been stated that wheels and such aren't very likely to be added due to all the collision handling and instead a form of hovering would most likely be added.

You can create wheels with rail-rotators at the moment, but creating a surface for them to grip on-to in a friction-less world is tricky.
    Thank you very much, I only looked through the first 3 pages of suggestions and didn't notice anything of the sort myself.

ToasterBorst

Formerly known as Weishaupt
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Wired for Logic
    Look up skid-racing though, is fun! Plus, I believe people used to do a lot of planetary hover tank battles. Community is excellent at workin' with what its got!

Reactions: tone4366 and kiddan
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Look up skid-racing though, is fun! Plus, I believe people used to do a lot of planetary hover tank battles. Community is excellent at workin' with what its got!
    Oh that stuff is awesome! gotta love the creativity of the community haha.