Rogue Swarm ShipYards (RSSY)

Reaction score

After ages I decided to put things here as well as DeviantArt (Which I have used primarily in the past).

Something to be noted about my work is appearances tend to take a backseat, at least until lately where i'm bringing in more and more better looking ships.
    Current projects include
    Titan Ship: Niohoggr
    Titan Ship: Voice of Truth
    Titan Ship: Hellstrom
    Monolithic Titan: Yggdrasil (At a massive 4200 blocks long, it's gonna be a long time before it's ever done)
    AEtherial Fleet: A group of ships designed to work together. They're hard hitting ships that like explosions and style.

I'm the kind of guy that likes to think big...overly big. My friends think I'am insane because of how big I build things, but it's just my kind of thing.
    Most of my ships are 200+ blocks long and have been simple looking up until late. One reason is cause I needed time to develop my own style, another was to save on price, another was LAZINESS (Kinda odd since I build such huge ships)

A lot of my building focuses on the following colors

Primarily black hull
    Lots of cyan/teal lighting
    Green secondary hull
    Ribbing is commonly seen as its used both decorative and as a way to have 'another layer of armor without the full weight of another layer of armor.'
    (VERY RECENT): 'Cracking of the hull' (crystal lights with hull laid over them and it cut and trimmed to make it look like the ship is cracking in areas. Perhaps because of too much power???)
    Body shapes vary WILDLY. They can range from graceful and curving to hard and sharp enough they look like they would cut you.

Building requests may be accepted (Please no darn ships from movies and crap.)

(Okay that's enough pictures. If you want more go here: http://dj-colt.deviantart.com/ . Most of my pictures are there, if they aren't there they're not available to the public. Most likely for good reason.)

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    I definetly love the design.
    And welcome back(because I haven't seen you in quite a while)

Reaction score
    I have returned once more to the Starmade Universe, where i go from here i'm not sure but for now i shall build...And first up i have decided to revisit my Diplomatic Ship and rework it as a quick creative muscle flexing. (Pictures are older but still apply as im now offering it publicly along with public works. ((Accept payment in the form of...deals... Resource deals and 'favors' are a favorite. MUST HAVE DOCUMENTED EVIDENCE OF DEAL)) ) (this ship's purpose was to try new design ideas along with old ones to make a almost brick-like ship look quite nice, an attempt to further my ability to design pure function ships that still retain a good visual appeal.)

Upcoming public works include fighters, corvettes, bombers and light carriers.

Reactions: Rumcajz
    Reaction score
    Thanks for the welcome back, and i shall indeed be working on more ships soon. It'll be a bit though before i produce completely new ships as i must now relearn the game and it's changes but my work will indeed continue.