Rhombicuboctahedron Planets?

Blakpik

Angler
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    I think Schema has something up his sleeve about planets. Let's wait and see if he reveals any more. Maybe we won't need these wonky multi-plate entities anymore.
    Let's just hope that whatever it is doesn't set our computer's ablaze.

Reaction score
    wouldn't it be funny if all the stars and planets where squares?

I don't really care what shape the planets are, so long as I can actually USE them. right now blowing them up or building on them is super taxing on a server. altho I feel like the sort of 20 sided dice we have in DnD would be more fun than a square. they're going in the right direction. the problem seems to be with making everything stick together and function without causing lag

I guess we should be glad stars dont have gravity too. no wait now I want that. and it does insane damage once you are pulled into the star. sorry the evil part of my brain is distracting me from the issue

Reactions: Lone_Puppy

Blakpik

Angler
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    wouldn't it be funny if all the stars and planets where squares?

I don't really care what shape the planets are, so long as I can actually USE them. right now blowing them up or building on them is super taxing on a server. altho I feel like the sort of 20 sided dice we have in DnD would be more fun than a square. they're going in the right direction. the problem seems to be with making everything stick together and function without causing lag

I guess we should be glad stars dont have gravity too. no wait now I want that. and it does insane damage once you are pulled into the star. sorry the evil part of my brain is distracting me from the issue
    In seriousness, I've flown into stars without noticing, and come out the other side...
    1, I should KNOW when I am literally IN a star,
    2, It should die before I get there.

Lone_Puppy

Me, myself and I.
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    My ships are not titans, so they get eaten by stars if I accidentally enter the corona.

Blakpik

Angler
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    My ships are not titans, so they get eaten by stars if I accidentally enter the corona.
    Mine didn't even have shields, but it was pretty big, with advanced armour.
    Edit: Sorry, this is getting off-topic, I'll stop now.