Rework of propulsion system

Rework of the propulsion system?

• Do what is suggested above

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
    Reaction score
    Here is my suggestion,

I like how the use of more blocks provides more thrust, but i hate how you can't disable another ship.

My proposal is that you use the coil blocks as you do now but you have an output block(s) like AMC's but it has to be exposed to space in some way, this way a ship can be disabled of movement.

This can work an other ways too, such as if you had side pitch yaw ... if fired upon and an output block was destroyed then you would loose the thrust. this can be fixed in mid battle if you have a crew by going to the engine room or whatnot and fixing the damaged/destroyed block.

Its a theory, in most scifi movies/shows, ships can be disabled by "Target their engines!".

It seems to me there are aspects of the game that need to be added other then just blowing up the ship core,

Hey! take out there engines, then weapons stuff like that, other then just putting a hundred holes into a ship until you get the ship core while they are attempting to run away it would give something to aim at to help you defeat them.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    Moot suggestion, as these are all planned features. Devs want to make core drilling a thing of the past.

Reaction score
    Your poll is biased. How about "I don't like your suggestion, and I want to freakn' move instead of me logging on one day and then my ships wont move because none of them are built like that"? Or how about one that says "NO"