Review of my last year of Starmade

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Well, I built some stuff, but not much as I was working lots of OT in a factory. Then I lost my job and my internet for about 8 months. Got a new job, got my nets back. Rebuilt a bunch of old ships for all the new stuff that I hadn't gotten to before I lost all my nets, to find out that the Dev build is running Quickfire and I now have to rebuild all my ships again. I FUCKING love it. I mean that. I don't care how many times I have to re-do something. It's fun. To me. I don't play MP, nor will I until the game is finished, so all MP stuff is meaningless to me. It's the one part of the game that will be novel to me if it gets finished. I hope and look for that day. If it never comes, I'll enjoy building and tinkering by my lonesome for a long time to come. I don't even spend a majority of my time gaming anymore, so my play time in a year isn't a lot, so it will take a long time till I get bored with it. Saying that, Starmade is the most played game I own. So I guess it's pretty good, to me.

I'll leave you with these:
    starmade-screenshot-0029.png starmade-screenshot-0080.png starmade-screenshot-0096.png starmade-screenshot-0204.png starmade-screenshot-0208.png starmade-screenshot-0212.png starmade-screenshot-0010.png starmade-screenshot-0055.png starmade-screenshot-0018.png starmade-screenshot-0196.png