Revert 0.202 balancing changes pls

Reaction score
    Why did you do that, schine? Your decrease to thruster efficiency broke most ships, AND you nerfed damage beams so that my favorite ship
    s death beam turned into a pulse laser? Neither I nor my friend believe those changes were nessecary, and would be happy if the nerfs were either reverted or made less harsh.

Reaction score
    Reverting is a poor solution because going forward the game is going to be using the QuickFire balances. You just need to accept that old ships either need refitting or scrapping, such is the nature of a game in alpha.

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Silver
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Reverting would not be a good thing in my opinion. The new config might be something you need to get used to, but it also offers a lot of new possibilities. Especially with chamber selection being a lot more varied then in the original config.

Reactions: Agame3

Lone_Puppy

Me, myself and I.
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    I've been through so many refits, but I do like the Quickfire changes. It has allowed for creative freedom with power/stabilizers I am so happy with. As for weapons, i haven't had much issue refitting apart from power re-balancing.

As for some of my ships, I've scrapped them due to the new creativity. It's not so bad actually.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    QF good things
    .) more active chambers
    .) longer fights (no drop 100m shields with 1 shot)
    .)less power blocks needed
    QF to question
    thruster cap for bigger ships, couse bigger ships should have more hull layers (5 to 10)
    which automagically would make them slower.