Returning player feedback on power 2.0

Reaction score
    Yeah, you were the fool who had to go and say "but guys, low density IS good"... other PvPers had spend over a year trying to suppress Spaghetti meta as much as possible and you went and opened that flood gate of public knowledge. Now we have bubble shields, stab noodles, AND integrity!

Az14el

Definitely not a skywanderers dev
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    if i had chosen psychology maybe i would understand why that wasn't "intuitive knowledge" one day, here i thought we were all just being lazy and/or sporting

kinda funny how even after that whole shitstorm over spaghetti only a handful were built, so i was still at least a third right har har

that or just

Reaction score
    And I just noticed that this is the first time I see a really big pvp ship in its design details. I am just asking why the motivation to keep design-details secret has a higher priority, than the potential to influence the game with facts (and to help other players in keeping up) about the complex meta-mechanics?
    There are sober players and there are ADHD-like players. You don't want to give ideas to ADHD-like players. Ever. Because they are not stupid at all, most of them, they just lack the patience to test and discover. Giving better ships to players that kill and loot all they see as that would be the only way for them of having fun ruins the game way faster than not giving the right image to sane and sober game developers.

My 2 cents.