Return the mineral factory

Reaction score
    First off I like, love the new factory system, but one thing bothers me. You can't break down the higher minerals L2 - L5 to L1's which makes them pretty much pointless but for sell.

Also i like the radomization of the current new system, but there should be a starting point. A base rescourse that your can not make into recipes (i.e grass, lava, ores.) instead are bases for the recipes.

I'll like to hear peoples opinion on this.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I wouid like to see a combination of the 2 systems. First of all, keep the mineral seperators and the particle presses from the old system and make a mineral enhancer (that combines L1s into L2s into L3s...). Have the particle presses make the elements and paints like they used to. THEN you can make the second and third order items based off of recipies.

It would allow for a fairly straight forward type of crafting. You would have order in the knowns, and some chaos with the recipies. It would still allow you to connect the blocks needed craft things.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Without a mineral factory 4/5ths of the minerals I\'m pulling out of the ground have zero utility to me.

I don\'t know if this fits with the programing, but I\'d think this would work : Have a factory that requires Whateverarium L1 but only has the higher L value minerals break down the lowest value mineral into L1s and snag one (or 9xL2 and 10xL1, or 9xL3 and 9xL2 and 10xL1, or [etc]). In reverse, a factory node without a recipe but with 10+ of a L