"requesting Synchronize" hanging error

Reaction score
    Basically when I try and join certain servers (not all of them do this) I get stuck on "Requesting Synchronization" and no further then that, It is quite annoying as I have joined the server before and it seems that it is random the servers that do it...Any help??

AndyP

Customer Experience Manager
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    Please post a log from your starmade installation.

In case you are concerned about security, attach it to a new support ticket and refer to this thread.
    Will process it then, and post the relevant line + fix back in here. =)

- Andy

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    I may be interfering with official procedure here... but hanging on Requesting Synchronize is probably a server issue. I've seen it happen quite a bit, and in most cases multiple people trying to join complained about the same problem.

Reaction score
    As i am a server owner i was wondering how to fix this as i have 16Gb of ram and im trying to allocate 6Gb to starmade but now that i have done it my users have the Requesting synchronize plz help

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    I may be interfering with official procedure here... but hanging on Requesting Synchronize is probably a server issue. I've seen it happen quite a bit, and in most cases multiple people trying to join complained about the same problem.
    I forgot to note, however, that in isolated cases it's a client-side issue stemming from a corrupted client-database folder... Just delete that thing and try again if you're the only one getting it.

Reactions: b4k3r5m4n
    Reaction score
    I understand that there is a possibility that its a client side error but both I and my users have reinstalled the game entirely and the issue still persists if this is a server side issue what would the problem be/

Reaction score
    I forgot to note, however, that in isolated cases it's a client-side issue stemming from a corrupted client-database folder... Just delete that thing and try again if you're the only one getting it.
    Totally worked for me when I was the only one not able to join the server, thank you!!